This 111.69 HA (275 acre) farming property offers an excellent diversity of crops and is nestled at the base of Mount Emerald on the western side of Mareeba boasting sandy soils with red underlay and excellent water accessibility as it also runs adjacent to the channel.
It has current organic/biodynamic certification for 77HA (190 acres) and offers year round cash flow & enormous potential from it's varied crops and organic certification. Crops include Shepherd & Hass Avocados, Tahitian Limes, Eureka Lemons, Rio Red & Star Ruby Grapefruit, Pomelos, Panama Passionfruit and annual crops of Zucchini & Potatoes as well as organic mulch hay. Tucked away on its own with no neighbouring farming properties also means perfect isolation for organic farming.
With 2 x 3 bedroom residences it presents the perfect opportunity for on-site worker accommodation as well as having it's own 25m x 15m packing shed and all the plant & equipment needed to operate the property in a self-sufficient manner.
• 111.69 HA in total (275 acres)
• 77 HA (190 acres) under Organic/Biodynamic Certification
• 55Mg water allocation – 2 x 120HP Diesel pumps + 1 x 55KW pump
• Approx 800 x 5 foot x 4 foot round bales of organic mulch hay cut & baled per year
• Nursery for growing tree stock
• 2 x 3 bedroom residences
• 25m x 15m Colourbond packing shed with packing plant
• Various Tobacco buildings/barns
• Large list of inventory/machinery included
All the infrastructure is in place with room for further expansion if required. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.