This 33.3 acre elevated private acreage backs onto the Barron River and offers an array of favourable extras already in place for it's new owner including a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rendered masonry block home, sheds and lime orchard.
• 33.3 acres with 2mg water allocation & 600 metres of Barron River frontage
• 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom rendered masonry block home with generous open plan living & central breezeway with raked ceiling
• Fully tiled + spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, corner pantry & servery to the breezeway
• Patio off the breezeway
• Sizeable bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes & master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
• 3000L rainwater tank
• Pig pen
• approx. 247 mature Tahitian Lime trees
• 13m x 12m packing shed + 2.2m x 2.2m coldroom
• 13m x 6m workshop with toilet & shower
• Separate 15m x 8m machinery shed
• Adjacent 290.59 acres of fenced, light bushland with dam available to purchase separately if required
Everything is in place for a private, peaceful lifestyle with the added bonus of income potential from the lime trees. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call SOLE AGENT Joe Torrisi.