This 105 acre property is the perfect mix of diversification to allow you to have an income and still enjoy a great lifestyle.
Located only 5 minutes drive from Mareeba, on the Atherton side assets include a 20m x 12m (360m2 incl. awning) fully closed colourbond shed with concreted floor plus mezzanine floor & 3 phase power plus a 20m x 6m awning for machinery cover.
• Generous, well maintained 4 bedroom home with large verandah
• 2 bedroom workers accommodation
• 20m x 12m shed with lime packing machine & mango packing machine
• Extensive list of machinery, plant & equipment
• 1000 Kensington Pride Mangoes
• 500 Tahitian Limes
• 300 Passionfruit vines
• Currently planting 600 Avocado trees
• Underground mainline plus under tree irrigation
• 31 ML of water allocation from Atherton Creek
• A large majority of the arable land has been fenced for crop protection – approx. 50% fenced with wallaby proof fencing
• Very private location
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call Joe Torrisi.