This massive 1.69 acre (6842m2) allotment in town Centre is zoned for higher density unit type developments & also boasts a truly irreplaceable 104 year old Queenslander residence.
The home commands a grand presence with wrap around verandahs, front bay windows and brick fireplace as well as a magnificent central sitting room completely lined floor to ceiling with black bean timber.
Other property attributes include:
• 2 allotments with no internal easements
• Within walking distance to Coles shopping Centre & Mareeba CBD
• Polished timber floors & traditionally high ceilings
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen & 2 dining areas, sitting room/lounge, 2nd living area, sizeable enclosed sleepout & downstairs laundry room plus double carport
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning, window seat & full length of wall built-in cabinetry, 2nd bedroom with full length built-in cabinetry & dresser
• Partially security screened
Within the zoning of medium density & intended for higher density unit type developments it allows for an owner to enjoy it as a statement home now with a view to development opportunities later or alternatively it would be simply stunning restored to its original glory. A land parcel of this size can offer the opportunity of a multitude of development prospects…DON'T DELAY! For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.