144 ACRES ON THE CAIRNS SIDE
This 144.65 acre (58.54 ha) property is situated on the Cairns side of Mareeba and offers a multitude of positive aspects aside from it’s exceptional position. Being fully fenced there is the capacity to run horses, cattle or crops as the property features good quality, arable soils and a 33ML water allocation. It also offers an exceptional acreage lifestyle boasting a stylish 3 bedroom home + sheds
• 144.65 Acres (58.54Ha) fully fenced with 5 paddocks
• Stylish 3 Bedroom home with air-conditioning & ensuite in the master, separate dining & lounge areas, polished timber floors & security screens, sizeable modern kitchen with stone bench tops & large tiled deck off the living area + double lockup garage & solar hot water – currently rented @ $400 p/w
• Two joined 10m x 6m powered sheds with 1 x lockable bay with roller door access plus an adjoining masonry block lockable kitchenette, shower & toilet facility & a high clearance carport suitable for a caravan
• 3m x 3m garden shed
• 33 megalitre gravity fed water allocation
• Cattle yards, loading ramp & crush
• 4610 Ford tractor with bucket & slasher
• Bitumen road to the front gate
• Positioned only 10 minutes from Mareeba CBD and only 40 minutes to Cairns
Currently being used by Raging Thunder hot air balloons for landing and morning breakfast, they also want to continue to rent back the site offering a prospective buyer an instant return on investment.
This is a very well located property with huge potential INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.