SPECTACULAR AMBIENCE & LIFESTYLE
Offering lifestyle and a first class location this impressive property is impeccably kept, understatedly elegant and exceptionally private.
Encompassing a total of 2.64 acres backing onto Emerald Creek and comprising a substantial 4 bedroom home, 2 sheds and stunning tropical gardens. The home delivers a sophisticated fusion of light & space with multiple living areas all overlooking the landscaped gardens to create a true indoor/outdoor living space.
It oozes style, with lots of natural light and excellent cross flow ventilation achieved via a raked ceiling featuring exposed timber beams and numerous windows throughout. Make no mistake; this home is truly unique and unlike any other on the market in Mareeba today!
Extensive list of quality features include
• Enticing floor plan consisting of a generous open plan living area that incorporates the lounge, dining room & kitchen and boasts an impressive raked ceiling with exposed timber beams
• 4 Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, the 4th bedroom is separated and fully self contained with it’s own carport
• Master bedroom with ensuite & full length mirrored robe plus an extra sitting area overlooking the gardens
• Superb central kitchen overlooking the verandah & gardens with loads of cupboard space, Essa stone bench tops, Daintree Red Cedar timber & quality Smeg stainless steel appliances including a 900mm cooktop
• Exquisite main bathroom with garden outlook & plunge bath
• Tiled full length verandah
• Hallway linen & storage cupboards
• Generous laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Central 2 bay carport/breezeway + 3rd carport off the 4th bedroom/guest room
• 9m x 6.5m powered colourbond shed with 2 roller door access + 6m x 3m colourbond garden shed
• 22,500 litre poly water storage tank & pressure pump + filter to feed the house
• 2.64 acre allotment backing onto Emerald Creek with beautifully landscaped gardens, assorted fruit trees & underground irrigation
Opportunities to purchase a property of this nature positioned on Emerald Creek are rare, so BE QUICK TO INSPECT! It’s the lifestyle opportunity you’ve been looking for on the Cairns side of Mareeba, you’ll have the best of both worlds being only 10 minutes from Town centre and only 50 minutes from Smithfield.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.
Open Home Time(s):