ACREAGE LIFESTYLE AT MARYFARMS
OWNER HAS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE SO ALL OFFERS OVER $200,000 WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Nestled amongst peaceful rural surroundings in Maryfarms, only 8km from Mount Carbine and 20km from Mount Molloy, here is a 1.45 acre lifestyle property with a residence and 4 bay shed set on 3 titles with permanent water.
Features of the property include:
* 3 freehold titles, total land size of 1.45 acres (5882m2) with only one neighbour
* Main road frontage to the Mulligan Highway to Cooktown
* 3 bedroom (2 with built-ins) hardiplank home (former Post Office)
* Combined kitchen/dining area and separate lounge room with access onto a timber deck
* The original part of the home is in need of some repairs and maintenance while the back area has been recently refurbished with a new bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet, 2nd bedroom with built-in robe, large fully tiled rumpus room and laundry
* Solar hot water system and single undercover carport adjoining the house
* 12m x 7.5m colorbond shed on one of the titles with 2 roller doors, with power separately metered to the house, phone and separate amenities block
* 3 bay open carport plus additional storage sheds (2 powered), fernery and large shade house
* Outdoor shower surrounded by established gardens
* Permanent water supplied from Mary Creek, new 5.5hp Honda petrol pump, concrete tank, rainwater tank, pressure pump and bore
* 8km from the former mining village of Mount Carbine and 20km from Mount Molloy
* Satellite NBN, mail delivered two times a week and a recycling station at Mount Carbine
* Short walk to swimming holes
The property offers many possibilities for a buyer with the potential for a road side stall (STCA), tradie or artist wanting to work from home or just someone looking to get away from it all. The area is renowned for bird watching, bushwalking, four wheel driving, camping and fishing.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Joe Torrisi at Joe Torrisi Real Estate.
Open Home Time(s):