163 ACRES OF STOCK GRAZING/LIFESTYLE WITH TOURIST PARK POTENTIAL
Backing onto East Mary Creek and with stunning outback scenery on offer this 163 acre property lends itself to a multitude of uses.
Positioned at Maryfarms with highway frontage, only 20kms north of Mount Molloy, 1 hours drive from Mareeba or 45 minutes to picturesque Port Douglas this stock grazing/lifestyle property also offers the potential for more with Council approval in place to operate a Tourist Park.
• 66.07HA – 163 Acres backing onto East Mary Creek
• 80ML Water licence
• Council approval notice to operate a Tourist Park
• 3 Bedroom masonry block/hardiplank home with tandem carport/patio & air-conditioning in 3 bedrooms + living area
• 20m x 9m steel shed with cement floor, 3 phase power & lockable 9m x 4m workshop with roller door access
• 2nd 12m x 12m shed for light aircraft
• Approx. 500 – 600m ultra light airstrip
• 4 fenced paddocks with 4 strand barb wire external & 3 strand barb wire internal
• Cattle yards
• Masonry block toilet facilities incl. 2 toilets & 2 showers
• 6 barns + bulk shed & awning
• 3 Bedroom cottage with verandah
• 3 Rainwater tanks
This unique property offers a carefree lifestyle in a stunning, secluded location with the potential for so much more! For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call Joe Torrisi.