COUNTRY QUEENSLANDER CHARM
New to the market, this charming weatherboard Queenslander is set on just under an acre (4000m2) surrounded by established gardens in a peaceful location within walking distance to St Stephen’s Catholic College and only a few minute’s drive from town on the Atherton side of Mareeba.
Relocated in the 90’s the home has been renovated and well-maintained over the years and still retains all the traditional features including tongue and groove walls, high ceilings, casement windows, French doors and timber floors.
Other features of this property include:
* 3 generous sized light and airy bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning)
* Family bathroom with shower and toilet
* Practical U shape kitchen with servery to the dining area and open plan lounge room with air-conditioning and access onto the veranda
* Wide verandas wrap around 3 sides of the home with entertaining area at the front + large private covered patio at the back of the house overlooking the backyard
* Separate downstairs laundry & 2nd toilet off the back patio
* 6m x 6m powered colorbond shed + adjoining 2 bay open carport
* Chook pen & shade house
* 4000m2 fenced allotment, established gardens and native trees and no rear neighbours
* Exposed aggregate circular driveway and extra visitor parking bay
For anyone looking for a special place to call home, this is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss. Come and take a look at this exceptional acreage property conveniently located only minutes away from the town centre.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENTS Sophie Bozzo or Joe Torrisi at Joe Torrisi Real Estate.