Positioned over 2 allotments with 2 street frontages and spanning a prime corner location on the main street this 1391m2 property is perfectly located for development as it is also zoned Centre/Business under the Mareeba Shire Council Town Planning Scheme.
Offering a solid brick/masonry block residence built in the 1960's with 3 generous bedrooms, 1 main bathroom, 2 living areas and unique ornate features that make it an impressive home for it's era. Property attributes include:
• Fully fenced 1391m2 allotment with 32.9 metres of main street frontage and 40.2 metres of Basalt street frontage
• Solid red brick exterior home with rendered masonry block walls internally
• Unique art deco features & ornate cornices
• Timber floors in lounge & 2 bedrooms
• Lounge and bedrooms with French doors opening out to the patio
• Bathroom with 3 separate closed rooms for the shower, bath & toilet allowing them to be utilised separately
• Split system air-conditioning in the Lounge
• Security screens in living areas & bedrooms
• Front patio & internal laundry
• Detached 1 bay garage
• Walking distance to all town facilities
• Currently rented & returning $325 per week
This is a prime opportunity to secure a sizeable parcel of main street land that is close to all conveniences, with a solid home to live in/rent now with the opportunity of future development later. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.