RARE RURAL/ACREAGE ON THE CITY FRINGE
This 41.8 acre rural/acreage property is nestled in a quiet cul de sac on the town edge only minutes to the CBD and boasts Barron River frontage as well as arable soils. Well maintained and offering 2 homes, multiple sheds and a generous 2 car garage as well as the ability of future development into subdivision there are a multitude of options available for an astute purchaser. Secure it today and have a peaceful place to call home with limited neighbours and close proximity to town that will offer future benefits.
• 41.8 acres (16.95ha) of arable soils backing onto the Barron River with Bitumen road frontage, School bus service & garbage collection
• Zoned Emerging Communities
• 44ML water allocation
• Only 5 minutes to town centre
• Quiet cul de sac position with limited neighbours
• 2 Houses – well maintained main residence with 4 bedrooms, air-conditioned main bedroom, updated kitchen & solar hot water + 2nd house with 3 bedrooms & single carport (currently rented)
• Generous 2 car garage with storage room
• Multiple sheds/barns
• Water storage tank
Properties of this nature on the city fringe with Barron River frontage and future development options are rare DON’T DELAY! For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Joe Torrisi.