ARABLE FARMING SOILS + AMPLE WATER
This 91.3 acre (36.93Ha) frost free, arable farming property positioned on the outskirts of Dimbulah is suitable for a variety of cropping options eg. hay, avocados, limes etc. as it offers sandy loam soils, a 76ML water allocation, substantial catchment dam with underground mainlines throughout and the ability to cultivate almost 100% of the property area.
• 91.3 acres with 4 fenced paddocks + cattle yards, ramp & crush
• 76ML water allocation
• Sizeable catchment dam + well fed from a spring
• Approx 300 – 400 established Kensington Pride mango trees
• 30m x 10m steel shed + similar sized bulk storage shed, transportable tobacco barns & various other sheds
• Machinery & equipment to operate
• Approx 25 acres of solid set irrigation suitable for small crop farming
• 4 Bedroom masonry block home
• 2 rainwater tanks + concrete storage tank
An opportunity exists here for new owners to start a new venture or expand an existing enterprise & benefit from a wonderful rural lifestyle. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please call SOLE AGENTS Joe Torrisi or Sophie Bozzo.