WOW WHAT A RENOVATION!!!
This charming Queenslander in the heart of town has been completely restored to bring it back to its former glory.
The traditional charm and character has been retained throughout the home with the original timber floors, French doors and tongue and groove walls and high ceilings. A brand new kitchen, bathroom and laundry have been installed and the home has a new roof, stumps, plumbing and wiring. Even the original vintage furniture is being included in the sale.
* 3 bedrooms plus office
* New modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Open plan light filled living area
* Brand new bathroom with separate toilet
* Polished timber floors, French doors, T & G walls, high ceilings and ornate features
* Completely repainted
* Split system air-conditioning
* New colorbond roof, stumps, plumbing and wiring
* Original vintage furniture included in the sale
* Fully fenced 449m2 corner allotment
The home is conveniently located within walking distance to town amenities, schools, hospital and church. Perfectly suited for retirees, first home buyers or busy professionals with nothing to do but redirect your mail.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Sophie Bozzo at Joe Torrisi Real Estate.