ALL THE CHARM OF YESTERYEAR
This grand family home has been meticulously cared for by the same owners and is now offered to the market for the first time in 50 years. It’s positioned within easy walking distance of Coles Shopping complex and is immaculately presented and impeccably maintained boasting all of the original features of it’s era including terrazzo flooring in the bathroom as well as the front & rear patios, decorative internal cornices and timber pelmets throughout.
Constructed of rendered double-brick with solid rendered internal walls they simply don’t build them like this anymore.
– Four generous bedrooms
– Large open plan living area with in-built timber display cabinet separating the lounge & dining areas
– Recently renovated, solid timber kitchen
– Underneath the carpet are solid, tulip oak timber floorboards
– Large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Evaporative air cooling system
– Security screens throughout
– Front and rear undercover patios
– Convenient Laundry
– Shed/workshop at rear
– Veggie garden and chook pen
– Fully fenced 1014m2 allotment in a convenient, central location
This beautiful family home reflects a feeling of “yesteryear” but with all the modern conveniences of today. INSPECTION IS A MUST. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Joe Torrisi.