This charming 1940’s chamferboard Queenslander has been completely renovated from top to toe with all the modern conveniences of today’s lifestyle while still retaining some of its original character qualities. All the hard work has already been done and it is ready for a new owner to move in and enjoy.
The property is summary features:
* 3 carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans (built-in wardrobes and air-con in 1 bedroom)
* Light filled open plan living area with beautifully polished timber floors, split system air-conditioning and casement windows
* Brand new modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Elevated timber deck at the front of the house with French doors leading into the house
* Brand new bathroom with freestanding claw foot bathtub, toilet, basin and floor to ceiling tiles
* Crisp white internal colour scheme and freshly repainted outside including the roof
* Downstairs laundry area with 2nd toilet
* Solar hot water system
* Single carport + adjoining storage shed for gardening tools
* 6m x 6m shed with extra height for boat, camp trailer or caravan
* Fully fenced 837m2 allotment with great neighbours and good vehicle access to the backyard
* Landscaped gardens, garden beds and a large assortment of fruit trees
* Walking distance to the high school, sporting facilities and town centre
This property is an absolute credit to the owner and an inspection will not disappoint!
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Sophie Bozzo at Joe Torrisi Real Estate.