SOLID HOME ON OVER AN ACRE – $11,000 PRICE DROP!
The owners instructions are clear… they want this property sold!!!
Every now and then a rare opportunity presents itself to the market and this is one of them. Set on just over an acre (4342m2) in a sought after location on Sahile Avenue close to St Stephen’s Catholic College resides this exceptionally well maintained, solid 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence. First time offered for sale, the home has been lovingly upheld by one owner over the years and constructed of brick external walls and block rendered internal walls, they don’t build them like this anymore!
Other features of this property include:
* 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans (split system air-conditioning in two rooms)
* Enormous well-appointed timber kitchen with an abundant of cupboard and bench space for those who love to cook + a walk-in pantry and cork flooring for easy maintenance
* Spacious air-conditioned lounge and dining area complimented by beautiful parquetry timber floors, timber beams and brick features and split system air-conditioning
* Family bathroom with spa, shower, separate toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
* Large internal laundry with second bathroom and toilet and ample linen storage
* Wrap around verandas with slate tiles, keep the house cool and give protection from the weather
* Huge masonry block double lockable garage with space for storage
* 4342m2 partly fenced level allotment, established low maintenance gardens
* Short walk to St Stephen’s Catholic College and only minutes from the town centre
Properties like this rarely come onto the market and its priced to sell so don’t waste time thinking about it, call to arrange an inspection now!
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Sophie Bozzo at Joe Torrisi Real Estate.