WELCOME TO 18 PETERSEN STREET
Set behind a white picket fence, this charming weatherboard Queenslander on a quarter of an acre only a short stroll from town and the Barron River is ready for you to call home. Completely restored in recent years it provides the perfect combination of modern day living with the original Queenslander character and charm.
* Welcoming front timber entrance deck
* 3 bedrooms (2 rooms with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning in the main bedroom)
* Open plan living area + large U shape modernized kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and a servery to the deck
* Full length rear entertainment deck overlooking the backyard
* Original polished timber floorboards throughout
* Updated bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
* Massive double drive throughout carport adjoining the house
* Fully fenced 1012m2 low maintence allotment
* Large lockable colorbond shed with power and water + lean-to/carport to accommodate boat/camper trailer
* Lockable dog kennels
Perfect for a young family, retirees or investors with excellent tenants already in place at $330 per week rent.
The property has been realistically priced to meet the market and won’t last long!
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Sophie Bozzo at Joe Torrisi Real Estate.