RARE ACREAGE FIND
Set on 2.7 acres in the sought after Walkamin region where the climate is second to none and town conveniences are only 20 minute’s drive away in Mareeba or Atherton or 5 minutes to the Walkamin village and school. This well maintained, timber cladded, colonial style homestead has been designed for the tropical tablelands climate and is perfect for the growing family offering 4 bedrooms + office area, 3 bathrooms and multiple living areas.
Other features of this property include:
* 4 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins and master with ensuite
* Office/sitting area opening onto the full length bullnose front veranda
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area with pot belly heater and large walk-in pantry
* Huge downstairs entertainment area/family room off the back of the house designed for all year round indoor/outdoor living with lots of windows to capture the flow of the breezes in the summer months and a pot belly heater to use in winter
* Large laundry/utility area downstairs + 3rd bathroom and toilet
* Vinyl flooring throughout for easy cleaning
* Undercover carport adjoining the house
* 2 megalitre permanent channel water allocation – gravity fed
* Established low maintenance gardens and fruit trees
* 2 fenced paddocks improved with Rhodes grass set up for horses or cattle with water and shelters
* Ex tobacco machinery shed/storage barn + workers quarters
The time has come for the owners to downsize and pass on their beautiful family home of 20 years to another family to enjoy. An inspection is a MUST!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Sophie Bozzo at Joe Torrisi Real Estate.